MyHealthAtVanderbilt connects you with the best doctors for you, allowing you to record and store your information. This saves time and headaches. All you need to do is log into your account and get started. If you need to see another doctor, go to the home page and you will find the doctor that best suits your needs.
The advantage of MyHealthAtVanderbilt is that it is confidential. Doctors may not contact or share your personal information with third parties without your consent. So, you can feel secure about your private medical records.
Check Uses Of MyHealthAtVanderbilt?
MyHealthAtVanderbilt offers a free online tool to connect with a healthcare professional online and interact with other patients. He kept abreast of developments in health and wellness, keeping abreast of the latest innovations in the industry. In this way, you can take steps to improve your health.
- Make an appointment with one of the healthcare professionals in your area. You may have questions that you can’t find answers to by searching. With a MyHealthAtVanderbilt health account, you can connect with local providers and doctors and access your information online at www.myhealthatvanderbilt.com.
- Access your MyHealthAtVanderbilt health profile. With this account, you can keep track of all of your current medical conditions, the date of each visit, and the information provided during those visits.
- Access your life expectancy. You see the average time it takes to reach your life expectancy. If you plan to stay at the same place of work or school for an extended period of time, or plan to move, you can use the information here to create an action plan.
- Consult medical records.
- Make an appointment with a physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- See an overview of your annual tests and procedures.
- Contact your treating physician.
- Manage profile details.
- Generate a PIN for instant access via the MyHealthAtVanderbilt mobile app.
- Send a message to your doctor’s office.